Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rt 2 out of Seattle








On Wednesday Morning bright and early I will leave Seattle via I5 North and then start my trek home via Rt2. This road will take me through some great scenic areas right to Glacier National Park and the "Going to the Sun Road" This should be good.

Today, Tuesday, July 27th I met up with Mick Watson in Everett, WA. Mick is a member of the forum www.saxontheweb.net and has been a very strong supporter of my Saxophone Charity Project www.Saxothon.org

We went to visit Sarge at World Wide Saxophones to view his shop and check out some great old saxes. Sarge agreed to get on board with my charity effort and volunteered to prepare on of my saxophones that will be going to a needy and deserving student. THANKS Sarge!

After visiting Sarge and his shop Mick and I went to lunch at Everett's best cajun restaurant...Alligator Soul. I had a great Shrimp Po Boy.
http://www.alligatorsoulrestaurant.com/

Seattle is a great town to visit although the traffic is much like any large metro area.

Until next time
CH

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip home, Chris. I have really enjoyed reading about your trip. You have seen some amazing places. I am also glad that you have met some nice people along the way. See you soon. Marianna

    ReplyDelete