Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Days 12 and 13



The last few days have been spent in Seattle visiting my friends Bryen and John. They have a number of Bull Terriers and I feel at home with all of the dogs. Their old dog Venus was from my Cleo's first litter of pups over 9 years ago. It is good to see old friends.

I went to North East Harley Davidson to get my oil changed. On Tuesday I will be going to Everett Washington to visit with Sarge from World Wide Saxophones. A friend of mine Mick, who has helped raise funds for my saxophone charity is from the area and has set up the visit. Sarge has a great collection of vintage saxes that most any saxophonist would give their right arm.

I will take off to go home on Wednesday morning. The last main part of the ride will be a ride through Glacier National Park on the "Going to the Sun Road. This should be a good one.

Thant's all until Wednesday Night.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment